Capture Safaris (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Capture Safaris of Trust House, 10 Guildhall Street, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 6NJ. registration number OC368619.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site or submitting any personal data.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site http://capturesafaris.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to any service or requesting further information.
We may also ask you for information should you identify and subsequently report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own communication purposes or otherwise and the resources accessed.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
These locations may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data, you agree to our transfer, storing or processing.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We adhere to accepted industry standards to protect any personal information you provide.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, as is the case with any organization – we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information.
You may submit any questions you may have about our security procedures by emailing us at email@example.com
USE OF INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To administer the site and ensure content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, employees, partners or agents:
• As reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this document.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
(a) the payment of a fee – currently fixed at GBP 10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
(b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity [(for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)].
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Communication with Capture Safaris throughout external social media platforms are governed by terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each respective social media platform.
Capture Safaris will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
Capture Safaris may use social sharing buttons to share web content directly to different social media platforms. Users are advised before engaging that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
UPDATES TO INFORMATION
We request that you inform us should the personal information, which we hold, about you needs to be corrected or updated.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
We suggest you check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
Where applicable to comply with recent legislation requirements to obtain explicit consent from users before leaving behind or reading files such as cookies on a users computer or device, this website uses a cookie control system allowing the user on their first visit to the website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small files saved to the users computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the users interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through it’s server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies.
A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date).
A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
COOKIES & PERSONAL INFORMATION
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Users are advised that they are able to deny saving cookies to their machine and also to remove existing cookies completely.
If you have a different browser type or version, please refer to your browser’s “Help” menu.
Internet Explorer 7, 8, and 9
• Click on Tools, and select Internet Options.
• Click on the Privacy tab.
• Move the slider to choose your preferred settings.
• For more specialized cookie settings, click on Sites or Advanced.
For instructions on deleting cookies in Internet Explorer, click here.
• Click on the Chrome and select Settings.
• Click Show advanced settings.
• Click on Content settings to choose your preferred settings.
For instructions on deleting cookies in Chrome, click here.
Mozilla Firefox up to 22
• Select Options
• For Mac OS X users, click on the Firefox menu, and then select Preferences.
• Click on the Privacy panel to choose your preferred settings.
• For more specialized cookie settings, set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
For instructions on deleting cookies in Firefox, click here.
Safari 5.1 and Later (Mac OS X)
• Select Preferences.
• Click on the Privacy tab and choose your preferred settings.
• For more specialized cookie settings, click on Details.
For instructions on deleting cookies in Safari, click here.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Our thanks to SEQ Legal for their duplicated input to this document.